Let your voice be heard
👉 Tips for Being a Good Peacekeeper with YumilitY
CODE OF CONDUCT
- We all have personal opinions. Share your personal opinion only if it serves peace, otherwise adapt what you have to say to reach this objective.
- Do not take any side and respect each parties’ position.
- Try to find a common ground between parties involved.
- Have trust in your role as a Peacekeeper and do not abuse or misuse YumilitY platform.
- Name and talk directly to decisional persons concerned, with respect, integrity, and good intentions trying to defuse an issue.
- Respect the law of the land of the host country where the issue occurs and do not invite anyone to break these laws.
- Think, talk, and write in a manner befitting the dignity of a disciplined, mature, respected and trusted Peacekeeper, displaying the highest integrity and impartiality.
- Choose SOLO or TEAM WORK format to address the issue.
- Preview your post to make sure it looks good.
- Share your posts on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and with your friends.
SHARING YOUR DREAM?
- Select the category accordingly with this Solo format.